David and Tamler assert their autonomy as individuals by discussing their favorite dystopian works of art. Rebelling against a repressive regime, they refuse to sacrifice their privacy, uniqueness, and reproductive freedom. Through sheer force of will - the human spirit - they triumph over the pressures to ... wait what? You want me to take that pill? Okay, can't hurt. Aaahhhhh. So happy... So content... Must keep order. When the individual feels, the community reels. I am you, and you are I. I am you, and you are I.
Plus, a real-life trolley problem! (Or is it?)
- Very Bad Wizards subreddit — Contribute to our Reddit discussions!
- Letters of Note: 1984 v. Brave New World
- Harrison Bergeron by Kurt Vonnegut [wordfight.org]
- The Lobster (2015) - IMDb
- Gattaca (1997) - IMDb
- Never Let Me Go (novel) - Wikipedia
- Children of Men (2006) - IMDb
- The Trial (1962) - IMDb
- The Trial - Wikipedia
- It's a Good Life (The Twilight Zone) - Wikipedia
- Snowpiercer (2013) - IMDb
- Idiocracy (2006) - IMDb
- A Clockwork Orange (1971) - IMDb