David and Tamler return to their repugnant roots to talk about Cornell's refusal to hire conservative faculty, Milo getting disinvited from CPAC, and a case in Canada involving child sex dolls and a bottle of lube. Then they launch into a discussion of moral pluralism. Do competing values ultimately reduce to a single set of moral principles? What defines and justifies the boundaries of pluralism? What should you do when your Amish friend is getting bullied? Plus, more lube.Support Very Bad Wizards
- Cornell University Students Vote Against Intellectual Diversity, on Grounds It Would Harm Diversity - Hit & Run : Reason.com
- Child sex doll trial opens Pandora's box of questions about child porn - Newfoundland & Labrador - CBC News
- The 96 hours that brought down Milo Yiannopoulos - The Washington Post
- Age of Consent - by Jesse Bering - The Stranger
- Very Bad Wizards (@verybadwizards) • Instagram photos and videos
- Overcast (Podcast client for iOS) — In addition to being my favorite podcast client, Overcast allows you to send time-stamped links to audio via the website as well.
- Wolf, S. (1992). Two levels of pluralism. Ethics, 102(4), 785-798.
- Value Pluralism (Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy)
- Yo, Judío by Jorge Luis Borges